Custom Breast Prosthesis
There are a variety of options for women after breast surgery. The choice to move forward on your journey with a custom breast prosthesis may be the best option for you.
- Do you struggle to find a breast form that is right for you? One that is lightweight, comfortable and fits your unique contours?
- Do you seek a beautiful, realistic alternative to surgical breast reconstruction?
- Do you feel like your current breast form is too heavy or shifts and moves, leaving you with a sense of insecurity?
A Custom Breast Prosthesis is revolutionary in size, weight and appearance. Each prosthesis is c
rafted for a one-of-a-kind custom features:
- Mastectomies, lumpectomies & reconstruction solutions.
- Lightweight construction for comfort.
- A sense of wholeness.
- The ability to be worn in a non-pocketed bra.
- A close match to many skin tones with 20+ colors from which to choose.
- The choice custom nipple as well as areola.
- Durable construction allows the prosthesis to be worn during physical activities. You can resume the activities you did before like golfing, dancing, jogging or gardening, without being conscious of your prosthesis.
- Covered by most insurance companies.
Jay Ann Intimates offers an on-site laser scanning system at your convenience. This method instantly acquires a three dimensional surface image with a handheld scanning wand. Please call 215-942-0120 to schedule a consultation.