How to return or exchange an item:
- How long have you been in business? The Jay Ann shop has been in business for over 50 years and it has been family owned during its entire existence. We pride ourselves on being well known corsetieres as well as certified mastectomy fitters.
- Where do you purchase your product lines? We attend lingerie shows several times a year to stay in touch with the marketplace and see every item in person before purchasing. We believe in quality and it is important for us to personally inspect the garment prior to purchasing so that we can provide items that are the highest quality to you, our customer.
- Do you have products for a woman who has had a lumpectomy and/or mastectomy? Yes, in addition to our full boutique of bras, strapless bras, control garments, and sleepwear, we also carry a wide range of surgical bras and prosthesis to meet your needs. Call us to schedule an appointment. Our certified fitters will take the necessary time to fit you properly and we will even submit the insurance forms for you.
- What types of insurance do you take? Jay Ann Intimates is in network with most local insurance plans, as well as many out-of-area insurance companies. We are always evaluating more ways to assist women with their coverage so please call 215.942.0120 to verify your specific insurance coverage.
- Do you have lingerie for full figured women? We have bras ranging from 32AA to 56L as well as lingerie from XS to plus sizes though 5X.
- Can I order something on line? Yes, click here for our online boutique. And, if you don’t see what you are looking for, contact us and we will be happy to help.
- Will you ship an item to me? Of course! We will be happy to ship merchandise anywhere in the world for your convenience. Of course there may be an additional charge for this service, but most items will ship for free.
- Is your boutique comfortable for both sexes to shop? Our boutique is relaxed and comfortable for both sexes to enjoy the shopping experience. You can either browse through the shop or sit in a cozy chair.
- Do you have events such as "Ladies Night", "Booby Parties" and "Girl's Night Out"? Yes, we do run events from time to time so please contact us for additional information.
- Do you have private fittings? We do have private “by appointment only” fittings where we require a minimum of $150. Our customer’s privacy is taken very seriously and we strive to provide a safe, non-harrassing, comfortable shopping experience for everyone.
- Insurance Claims for items purchased on our Bra-Tique? At this time Jay Ann Intimates does not accept insurance for items purchased online. Please contact your insurance provider for coverage and filing information. In-store fit services are only available to customers purchasing prosthesis and bra merchandise in our retail locations, with the expertise of our certified mastectomy fitters.
- RETURN POLICY:We hope you enjoy your purchase; however, we understand that sometimes there may be a need to exchange an item. Please follow the simple steps below to exchange your item. You may return unworn, unwashed merchandise in its original condition with all tags attached. Items must be in new condition (free of odor, cosmetics, markings etc.) We know that underwear is personal. We therefore take extra care to inspect and test all returned items to insure they are in new and pristine condition before returning anything to our inventory. If you're returning something, you are responsible for the return shipping costs. Returns must be received within 10 days of the shipment date. Please note that some special items are listed as FINAL SALE, therefore, are not eligible for returns or exchanges under any circumstance. These items are clearly identified on our website.
Feel free to call or e-mail us and let us know the reason for the return. Please let us know the style #, color, size and quantity so we can process your exchange.
For your convenience:
2052 County Line Road
Huntingdon Valley, PA 19006
Please remember, items must be unworn, unwashed, in their original condition with the original tags intact. For your protection, we recommend you return your items using a form of shipping with tracking.
Important Notes About Exchanging Undergarments
- Please make sure all tags and packaging are intact, and that items are packaged to protect their shape.
- We're sure you expect the panties you buy from Jay Ann Intimates to be in brand-new pristine condition. That's why we request that, if you're unsure about your purchase, you try your new panties on only over your own clean underwear. All returned panties and other items with a crotch are closely examined and tested: we never put previously worn underwear back into our inventory. If we believe an item has been tried on or worn, we cannot accept it as a return.
- We suggest you do not wear perfume or deodorant when trying on your purchase. These can leave marks or scents, which may make the item non-returnable.
- We also ask that, due to the delicate molded structure of bra cups, you return items in a protective box to ensure a full credit.
- We are committed to selling only brand-new, pristine items. So, for the peace of mind and health of all our customers, we reserve the right to refuse returns on items that may not meet hygiene and health regulations.