Insurance & Benefits Claims
In many instances, your products may be supplied to you at little or no cost! Jay Ann Intimates is a preferred or network provider for many insurance companies. Call 215.942.0120 to verify your benefits and coverage. However, you may be responsible for costs associated with deluxe items, product upgrades, coinsurance amounts or a yearly deductible which may be applicable under your insurance coverage. Most private insurance carriers including Medicare provide the following:
- 2 post-surgical camisoles following your surgery
- 1 foam or fiber leisure form per surgery side per 6 months, or as medically necessary
- 1 silicone breast prosthesis per surgery side every two years, or as medically necessary
- 4 or more pocketed mastectomy bras per year
- 1 Custom Sculpted Breast Prosthesis per side per every two years, or as medically necessary
In order to bill your insurance company for your products, we will need a prescription from your physician, certain personal and health information, and copies of your photo identification and health insurance card(s). Please call 215.942.0120 to set up your appointment and to verify benefits. What to bring to your appointment:
Rx required for any claims in order to be submitted to insurance plans.
- Credit card for payment.
- Insurance cards/Medicare card.
- Rx Prescription or have this faxed before your appointment
- Valid photo i.d.
- Customers are welcome to bring a companion.
If you do not already have a doctor’s prescription for your products, or if your physician is not certain what information is required for us to file your claim, we would be happy to assist you in obtaining the necessary paperwork. Or you can print our Rx form by clicking here
for your doctor. We would be happy to assist you in determining what benefits might be available to you under your plan. Jay Ann Intimates is an in-network preferred provider for most insurance companies
. If you have questions regarding your particular provider network, please give us a call at 215-942-0120 Ordering on line? Jay Ann Intimates currently does not
accept insurance for items purchased online. Please contact your insurance provider for coverage and filing information and submit your receipt directly to your insurance company for reimbursement. Certified fit services are only available to customers purchasing prosthesis merchandise in store and with the required support of a Certified Mestectomy Fitter.